Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 June 2014 14:37
Who has to pay 21% VAT?
- Every company, organization or individual located in Belgium.
- Everyone located in the EU without a valid VAT number.
- Everyone in the EU using the product for personal use instead of business.
Business owners from Belgium can deduct the VAT they pay on this site by the usual procedures. If you are required to pay VAT, please follow the link to the VAT included version which can be found on the default (international) sales pages.
Who does not need to pay VAT?
- EU-members outside Belgium with a valid VAT number do not need to pay the VAT, but they are required to fill in the number on the default (international) sales page.
- Anyone outside the EU member states is not required to pay VAT either.
We check VAT numbers before we send the Support Key.
EU-member, please make sure the VAT number is correct if you provide one. When the number is declared invalid by the European validation system, we will contact you and ask you to pay the VAT before we send the Support Key. Depending on the situation, we will require a surcharge of 12.00 euro administration costs when we have the feeling you tried to evade taxes. Typos are understandable, giving a false number or no number at all is not.
Normally, the Paypal receipt is you invoice but you can ask for an official invoice if you are an EU business and want to deduct the costs from your taxes.
In that case, please provide us with the correct address. Changes after we sent the invoice will incur a surcharge of 12.00 euro administration cost.
Invoices are sent by email. If you want a paper version, we charge 1.90 euro postage(includes PayPal minimum commission)
As soon as you click on a Buy Now button, you agree with the related license agreement(s). Therefore read them carefully before you buy so that you are well informed.
Licenses are non-transferrable and they become invailid when you become insolvent.
30 day - Money back guarantee
We are confident that you will like this extension/plugin. But it might not fit your needs or we may have been unclear about something. Therefore we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. However, we do ask you to read the information carefully before you buy, so that you can make a well informed decision.
You can always ask pre-sales questions here:
For S3Media Stream we also invite you to read the Pre-sales FAQ.
If you have a problem or find a hidden shortcoming, contact us in the support section. We are happy to hear your feedback and we will adapt the extension if it contains an error.
- We will not refund after 30 days under any circumstances. You are expected to test the extension before the guarantee expires.
Customers who ask a refund are required to remove all instances of the extension from their computer(s) and server(s).
- We will not refund when the reason for that refund is unrelated to the current workings of the extension. in other words, if you have a feature request we do not plan to implement or at a later date, that in itself is not a reason for a refund. The extensions are sold AS IS and you are required to read the information and ask questions before you buy. But we do refund if we made something unclear.
- We require you to confirm by email that you deleted the software on all your server(s) and computer(s). Only after that, we give a refund.
- If you bought S3Media Stream 2 in 1 license and fail to send a confirmation of removal before the 30 days grace period is expired, even if you made clear in time that you want a refund, we will not refund the license of JW player as we are obliged to notify the author of this third party software within 30 days to be able to get a refund from them.
- We only give refunds via PayPal. Under no circumstances do we send refunds to a bank account or any other method. You are solely responsible for retreiving the refund from PayPal, we do not intermediate in this.
- If a confirmation of removal arrives 60 days after the initial sale, we will deduct the commission fee of PayPal because the refund procedure is no longer available, therefore we have to use the regular "Send Money" procedure. Make sure you send that confirmation in time.
- We are not responsible for anyeventual commission fees or other costs claimed by PayPal or any bank instutitions related to refunds.
All software is sold "as is". Although we check our software on viruses and spy ware before we upload it to the protected web space, we cannot 100% guarantee at any time that the software isn't tampered with. So, it is a good idea to check downloads with antivirus software before use.
You use the software at your own risk and we do not accept responsibility for any eventual loss of data or damage to your hardware or software. Always make a backup before you install our product(s).
We advice you not to download our products from file sharing websites like rapidshare, torrents or warez forums. Modified versions of our products might contain spy ware, steal sensitive information such as passwords, credit card information and more. Besides, we offer no support without a Support Key (which is your login and password).
Disagreement regarding license agreement or copyright infringement
Our company falls under the jurisdiction of Belgium (Europe). Therefore, only the Court of the Province of Luxembourg can be called upon to decide a binding agreement between all parties involved. Decisions by that Court are binding for international customers too.
Your license comes with a full year support. Once that year has expired, you can still use the software but you won't have access to updates or support any longer. You can renew your plan at a reduced price. So far we have been very lenient with this but we are going to be stricter from January 2012 onwards. All expired accounts will then get an invitation to renew. You are free to follow this up or not.
Changes to the general conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to the General conditions at any time without prior warning. However, license agreements issued in the past remain in effect as long as the customer does not upgrade the product to a new full version number. See also previous article.
Updates in between full versions have no effect on License agreements.